Thread: Beware of seller: Sean Pierre Supra-Tahir, facebook profile.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    that needs to be made a sticky actually

if your going to use pep-boys audio..im asuming you will ducktape them in and supperglue the wires....and then get flame skull stickers and a wing for the roof of your ford festiva and mis matched neons with 15 in spinners...

Quote Originally Posted by youradumb1 View Post
    there is a simple test to make sure the wheels are round and true ..get a racket ball .. put a thump tach and a string attached to it ..the racket ball will squeeze in the center of most wheels .. take the string and circle the edge of the wheel .. the rest should be obvious .. do that to the front and rear ..

for possible cracks you can rub a pencil on an area that way appear to have a crack and wipe it off with toilet paper .. a small crack will show .don't wipe hard .. just like your butt
    Great info.. what about for darker wheels?

yourareallydumbone, make a youtube video on how and show everyone lol. Will sticky the hell out of that
    ŠThe original derp makerŽ

Wiz is offline treat yo self Go buy me some race gas!
    Quote Originally Posted by babowc View Post
    I agree it is my fault for not checking thoroughly and taking his word on it. I checked the faces for the rash, but didn't think to check the backside. Like I said, I'm not crying about the bends being there rather his word not being worth a scrap. Don't forget to add to the fact that he covered up the car was on fire (because why would a "scrap" car have panels of fresh primer after a fire? lol) and his shady business tactics.
    Yea, you definitely put too much trust into him. Youre a trustworthy seller, no doubt, but sadly everyone else isnt lol

Quote Originally Posted by babowc View Post
    Great info.. what about for darker wheels?
    I would guess chalk .. but idk .. I only buy light wheels cause im racist .. and the best way is to only but wheels with tires on them . bring a bottle of windex and spray them down while the tire pressure is high {40psi} if you no see da bubbles .. then you should be good as far as cracks ect ...
    all of my methods combined may take an extra 30min out of your day .. but its worth it to have peace of mind in my eyes

if your going to use pep-boys audio..im asuming you will ducktape them in and supperglue the wires....and then get flame skull stickers and a wing for the roof of your ford festiva and mis matched neons with 15 in spinners...

Quote Originally Posted by MOOREOFSTEPHEN View Post
    yourareallydumbone, make a youtube video on how and show everyone lol. Will sticky the hell out of that
    lets do it ne time we gtg at one of the respective houses ..and drunk

Thread Information