Thread: Beware of seller: Sean Pierre Supra-Tahir, facebook profile.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Beware of seller: Sean Pierre Supra-Tahir, facebook profile. 
    Sean Pierre Supra-Tahir thinks that he can delete the massive thread with his accusations of me being a fraud. I will admit that I submitted a PayPal dispute out of spite of his lack of "give-a-shit" mentality about this transaction. I cancelled it, but it went through and nothing happened. TBH, it would've been a godsend if it DID go through, because then he would approach me for the refund completion.

Anyways, for those TLDRers, Sean Pierre Supra-Tahir sells me a set of wheels which everyone has seen on here for $500. I called him to verify the condition, specifically whether it was round without cracks. He verifies that they are and holds air. I unassumingly trust him and purchase the wheels and he helped me load them up in my SC300 in trash bags. In the meantime, he tells me that the wheels are infact "Marcato" brand and not varrstoens as he advertised. Apparently he had enough time to examine the wheels, research the brand and price, but not the condition of the wheels. I bring it home, take it to a shop and tire tech discovers that two wheels have bends in them. I contact Sean (who has now blocked me) in regards to a full refund or partial refund. He gives me the "you bought them, tough shit" talk. I call him out on the very same thread that he paints me as a fraud (refer to beginning) and he deletes his thread and blocks me.
    You can come to a conclusion by yourselves, but although there are two sides to a story, if he's knowingly deleting the thread that he is in such disadvantage, that must describe it all.
    At any rate, don't trust Sean Pierre Supra-Tahir. He not only did not disclose the fact that there were bends in two of the wheels, he did not disclose the fact that the "parts-car" that it was coming off of was involved in a fire that scorched one of the tires.

If anyone could, please post his facebook profile. He blocked me, rofl.

Last edited by MOOREOFSTEPHEN; 07-22-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Macolino is offline rrraaahhhhhhhhhahahaha I have no cup holder
    Damn can't trust anyone anymore
    the daily:: 04 lexus is300
    the money pit:: 89 240 coupe

DERP

Quote Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
    anytime I go out, I'm Mustang hunting.\

Shit sucks, but oh well. Apparently he's butt-buddies with Randles Scandals.

Lonnie D is offline I cut a bitch once Men with guts attack those corners...
    Why do you post with dark lettering with a dark background, makes it hard to see and read. Just saying that in a case of seller negative feedback it would make more sense to have it in a color that is easy to read. Yes I realize you can highlight it and read it but not everyone will think to do so.

Sorry to hear that someone is scamming, screw these d-bags

Did you not see the bends yourself when picking them up?

Let the buyer beware, he had no obligation to tell you anything about those wheels aside from they were round. You needed to do a better job of observing and looking them over. Lesson learned.

Tinymoneypits.com the best forum to goto if your into anything radio control. Plus its local!

If you like this, vote AFSil80 for Moderator 2012. This message brought to you by Sig Sauer. The best in firearms.

Yeah, it's my fault for not scrutinizing the wheels prior to loading them up. I got to his 'shop', he pulled the last wheel off, I inspected the rashes on the front but never crossed my mind to check the backside, lol. Lesson learned, and the BG on my layout is white.

Wow, yeah, I'll know to look at the wheel in full. I just went to go pick up two S14 se's the other day that were advertised as clean with great tires. One has extreme camber wear and the other is flat, he hadn't checked them before posting. Gotta be thorough.

1996 240sx SE | whereuniverse.com | twitter

Jcatz is offline Member Men with guts attack those corners...
    Any wheels I buy over $200 I inspect thoroughly. I don't even trust someone when they tell me the bolt pattern.

It looks like those bends were pretty obvious. :/

Shitty situation. That's why I tell people "AS-IS, no refunds" if I'm going to spend the money the next day, or drove to meet them.
    May the fast be with you.

I don't always drift cars. But when I do, I prefer a 240.

Friends with Scandal Randles? Yeah, this dude can suck a fat one.
    - Peter -- 66 Le Mans - 89 240SX - 14 Juke Nismo RS --

Thread Information