Thread: Stolen car Lisa's white s13.5 in Doraville, Chamblee area

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    One person and some of it recovered is pretty damn fortunate...

Hopefully he squeals and some others get what they deserve.
    - Peter -- 66 Le Mans - 89 240SX - 14 Juke Nismo RS --

That's some good news! Glad to hear someone is behind bars. Better than just finding the stripped shell. Wish we could've found it :/
    1991 S13: "Creamsicle" S14 SR-------RIP
    1997 S14: Fortune auto / SPL / Kouki / 2jz

Who the fuck steals a 240? Really? If you're going to put that much time and effort into stealing a car why steal a 240sx???????????????? If you're going to risk getting caught and locked up have a record at least steal some sweet like a fucking db9 or a god damn Ferrari 430...

Drugs are bad people don't do them.
    "Total paranoia is just total awareness."

Quote Originally Posted by PBarkley View Post
    One person and some of it recovered is pretty damn fortunate...

Hopefully he squeals and some others get what they deserve.
    Yea, if anything, I am glad get some parts bad, but honestly care more about putting the bad folks in jail. Hoping to build a good case to put him, and hopefully some of his friends, away for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by REDdrum13 View Post
    That's some good news! Glad to hear someone is behind bars. Better than just finding the stripped shell. Wish we could've found it :/
    Yea, its something back, plus more. I can always rebuild. The happiness I felt when they said they have one person is just unmeasurable.

Latez,
    -Dave

Quote Originally Posted by owned by pandas View Post
    Who the fuck steals a 240? Really? If you're going to put that much time and effort into stealing a car why steal a 240sx???????????????? If you're going to risk getting caught and locked up have a record at least steal some sweet like a fucking db9 or a god damn Ferrari 430...

Drugs are bad people don't do them.
    whoaaaa lol don't go there i wouldn't steal anything ever but I prefer a s14 over a ferrari or db9 any day.

Most people that steal cars dont do it b/c they want to go joy riding they do it so they can chop it up and make money. You will make more money just from the entire braking system of a db9 then a s chassis. Just saying, if its about money...why a 240?

I mean Im glad they got the car back at least. Although it was stripped and shit at least you found your shell. They got away with what? A front end, a sr, and wheels...5 grand worth of shit...seems pointless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by projectpanda13 View Post
    Just an update, the shell was found last month stripped with no front end and no motor. We receive word today that some parts have been recovered and have one person behind bars.
    Latez
    -Dave
    Person behind bars - good news!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinks View Post
    No problem brother player dude dawg nigga man.

Quote Originally Posted by owned by pandas View Post
    Most people that steal cars dont do it b/c they want to go joy riding they do it so they can chop it up and make money. You will make more money just from the entire braking system of a db9 then a s chassis. Just saying, if its about money...why a 240?

I mean Im glad they got the car back at least. Although it was stripped and shit at least you found your shell. They got away with what? A front end, a sr, and wheels...5 grand worth of shit...seems pointless to me.

I think it comes down to ease of it. These were people who only knew how to boost low end cars and a 240sx is pretty easy to steal even with an alarm. Someone who is pro enough to steal a higher end car probably won't be caught so easily. I mean, its like why rob a convenient store versus a bank? Which one is easier?

I am curious how this guy slipped up and get caught.

Latez,
    -Dave

whitepony22 is offline Being car poor sucks. I have no cup holder
    Well that's good news to have some closure with it all, still sucks about your car.
    Quote Originally Posted by J Squared View Post
    Meet with WhitePony, he is a nice guy and dresses well.

Quote Originally Posted by projectpanda13 View Post
    I think it comes down to ease of it. These were people who only knew how to boost low end cars and a 240sx is pretty easy to steal even with an alarm. Someone who is pro enough to steal a higher end car probably won't be caught so easily. I mean, its like why rob a convenient store versus a bank? Which one is easier?

I am curious how this guy slipped up and get caught.

Latez,
    -Dave
    I hear ya, maybe I just think differently. If Im going to do something where I know I have the possibility of getting locked up I'm going all the way. Fuck the convenient store I want the bank.

240s are easy to steal thats the unfortunate part of it. My friends ek got stolen a couple of months ago, found it like 5 miles away stripped to the bone, had to start all over.

Thread Information