Thread: dedicated to the silver spoon faggots that run the 240atl website

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm 19 iv bought 5 cars on my own and pay my own bills idc what they got to say to me lol
    95 s14 GONE
    93 s13 se shell
    93 s13 se DD (yes i have two 93 se's)

you would if you made a song about your life and they decided it wasn't ballin enough, see all this started when i said i couldn't afford 5 motors in a g35, compared to a 240 they are way to expensive for me. so all these silver spoon fags thought i was a joke, when really its a real situation. so i was just saying,, they were saying shit like, is that your moms extra room, its sad that they are that disrespectful and they deserve to be made look like the silverspoon fags they are. no bitch fit, im just defending myself

Put it that way then yea I totally agree with you but for some people who didn't read everything (me) should state why your calling them out.
    95 s14 GONE
    93 s13 se shell
    93 s13 se DD (yes i have two 93 se's)

hell yea TRUTH

I haven't met anyone off this site I would consider "Silver Spoon". Mostly broke assed 240 owners that work hard for what they have. From the looks of your car and house I'd say your better off than most. So,,, what is your point?

ok
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

howard, your killing me, this house was condemned, i lived in my friends basement, i rebuilt this house slowly and surly for the past 2 years. the point is you don't see what im saying at all so shut the fuck up. i pay 300 a month plus the light bill, my parents let me sleep on the streets, so here i am now with my feet on the ground and people were trying to say it was my moms house, if u have a brain and read this thread you'd know that. obviously you don't know the people that i know.... what the fuck is your point

i not am not that much of a hater, its the people that say 240's are trash that im talking to. my moms lives with her bf and my dad lives with his new wife, they both didn't want me staying there anymore, so not only did i make it this far with none of there help, but im still in college bout to finish a science degree and hopefully become a scientist, i have my street personality ,my school personality, and my work personality. i don't talk like a street person at work or school, or else i wouldn't have a job. im not just going on a random rant. the people im referring too don't need a defense. it is what it is.

southernjake is offline My 240 brokededed Men with guts attack those corners...
    In b4 teh ban!

Speed costs money... how fast do you wanna go?

What is your point? Seem like you're looking for everyone to congratulate you on your success. Life's a struggle, you're not the first nor the last to boast I've struggled to be here. Those that demeans other for what less they have are never welcome to the 240atl that I know, it once was a place to come for local 240 help. Silver spoon kids wouldn't want a 240, I think they'd rather have something nicer. And don't ever tell Howard to shut it, while he has never helped me nor know me personally he has been a stable support of the 240atl community and I've seen him trying helping more folks here than anyone else. So he knows a bit of what's going on with this community than some kid fortunate enough to buy his own house.

Thread Information