Thread: FYI: R.S. Enthalpy offers group buy discounts

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Beard View Post
    Can give me both your email addresses and a good number to reach both of you at that would be awesome. Martin needs them to contact everyone prior to our tune session. You can send it in a PM. Thanks!
    Cbeuglas@gmail.com
    770-307-7077
    T28 stock motor
    Sti injectors
    Z32 maf
    Rs e tune

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Beard View Post
    Can give me both your email addresses and a good number to reach both of you at that would be awesome. Martin needs them to contact everyone prior to our tune session. You can send it in a PM. Thanks!
    Chad Sharp
    678-525-8143
    Cams 564
    Head gaskit
    T28
    550 injectors
    Rs e tune

Sorry pm not working

Our dyno tune session with Martin will be held on April 18-19. I hope this date works for everyone. The shop it will be held at is Dyno-Proven LLC 519 Hurricane shoals road Bldg 2 suite M Lawrenceville, GA (404)518-9602 ask for Ngoc. (pronounced Knock) I have passed on everyone's contact info and Martin will be getting in touch with each of you. He will go over your car info, what your wanting done, and set up a time slot. There are 14 cars that are wanting to get tuned (biggest turn out yet) so this will be held over two days. If you prefer either day or a certain time just let him know. I will be there on Saturday and I will try to make it on Sunday as well. Down payments are usually $50 to lock in your spot with the remainder in cash due on dyno day. Cards can be accepted but cash is preferred. As you make your deposits shoot me a message so I can keep track on my list. Thanks everyone and I look forward seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me or Martin at rs-enthalpy.com. Have a nice weekend!!
    A man doesn't grow a beard. A beard grows a man.

Well, by now I'm sure Martin has contacted you and if not he will be today. We've had to re-schedule our dyno tune session for March 28-29th. I hope this works out for everyone. This will still be held at Dyno-Proven LLC in Lawrenceville, Ga over a two day period. If you have any other questions feel free to ask either Martin or myself. Thanks and I hope to see everyone there!

march 28 is import alliance.

i dont think that's going to work

someone buy my S13 SR enthalpy ecu!! take it to this even and get it flashed for your mods!
    POVERTY

Happy Monday everyone! I come to you today to let you know that I have spoken with Martin and persuaded him to move our dyno tune session back to April 18-19th. I hope this comes as good news and a stress reliever to most of you. I just wanted to make sure everyone had enough time to finish their builds. I also felt bad for those of you who were gonna be left out. Well, now that its been pushed back I don't wanna hear that you've not had time to finish your build. : ) I also expect everyone to be in attendance. Enjoy your new found time and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Any word if this is still happening I was never asked for a deposit or any confirmed time slot.

Sorry, I've been real busy with work and family life. Yes, It is still going down on April 25th. Deposits are due today. For those that are getting a fine tune a deposit of $50 is due, and those getting a full/base tune a deposit of $150 is due. Send in your deposits via paypal at rs-enthalpy.com. In the comments state that you are with Jon Craig and 240Atlanta. Your remaining balance will be due in cash on dyno day. Thanks and I'll see you guys there!!

Great day yesterday. Thanks for putting this on. Were you ever able to get your car straightened out?

Thread Information