Thread: 240Atlanta Discount on Plasti-Dip Services!

1. #1 240Atlanta Discount on Plasti-Dip Services! 
    Hello all. I've recently started looking into plasti-dipping my car. This is an awesome product that can improve the look of your car dramatically, and the best part is, it's removable. I know a lot of 240's need to be returned to a single color format due to years of replacements and paint experiments.

Anyway, I got in touch with Sunny from Peel Your Paint. Peel Your Paint is a Full Line Georgia Distributor and Installer of Plasti-Dip Products. He has offered me and all 240atlanta members a discount. The more of us, the better.

Here are the details:
    Address: 485 Buford Drive STE 216, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Group Buy discounts: Group of 5 cars signing up I will do 10% off. 10 cars will be 15% off, 20 cars will be 20% off the dip jobs. All cars that come individually with 240Atlanta stickers on them will always get 5% off dip jobs.

• Regular Colors:Base: Black, Black&Blue, Black Cherry, Blue, Red, Gunmetal Gray.Blaze: Yellow, Orange, Pink, Green, Purple.Metalizers: Gold, Silver, Copper, Red, Violet, Green, Blue, Pearlizer, Anthracite, Vintage Gold.Camo: Brown, Tan, Green
    • Custom Colors: Customer Pearls, Flakes, Chrome. All are mixed using House of Kolor Pearls. Mixed to customers request.

All color are available in cans as well for DIY projects.

Example: Regular price for a Full 240 dip in Black is $450, and group discount apply on top. For inquiries members can send a email PeelYourPaint@gmail.com or Message on PeelYourPaint page.

For specific questions visit the Peelyourpaint Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by PleadingBark View Post
    You guys are fucking idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamWill View Post
    I too am a fellow baller. Just the other day i purchased TWO arizona strawberry lemonades and they weren't even on sale.

Bump

I too am a fellow baller. Just the other day i purchased TWO arizona strawberry lemonades and they weren't even on sale.

So, about $400 and they sand it down to? My s13 has lots of paint chipping on the bumpers

I might be down for this.
    Car sure needs it...

Nice deal! If I had my s13 still I would have definitely been down for this. You should post this link up on the 240ATL Facebook page as well.
    1991 S13: "Creamsicle" S14 SR-------RIP
    1997 S14: Fortune auto / SPL / Kouki / 2jz

Quote Originally Posted by REDdrum13 View Post
    Nice deal! If I had my s13 still I would have definitely been down for this. You should post this link up on the 240ATL Facebook page as well.
    Good thought. Doing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexS13 View Post
    So, about $400 and they sand it down to? My s13 has lots of paint chipping on the bumpers
    I am awaiting reply from Sunny

In for my M3 let me know about prep-work

Quote Originally Posted by AlexS13 View Post
    This is what I got verbatim from Sunny

"Plasti dip needs no sanding. That's the beauty of it, we don't touch the paint under so the car retains it's original paint under. They simply need to clean the car before with good soap or even dish washer soap to remove wax and grease deposits and then they bring it in. After that, we perform a pre-dip clean to the surface 1 more time. Plasti dip will show dings, dents do show up, and heavy scratches. We don't perform any bodywork at the shop so any kind of bodywork will need to addressed prior to bringing the car in."

So in simpler terms, your chips will show up if you don't take care of them yourself. Chips are considered bodywork at paint shops anyway, not prep work. Even plasti-dipping over them will look 10x better than leaving them as they are.

they do wheels too?That would be a good temporary thing to do to my 350 rims.

Thread Information