Thread: wtf need some advice.

1. #1 wtf need some advice. 
    what is the recomended sparkplug and gap for an rb20deti curently have ngk iridium bkr6. ive been told i need bkr7'sany info is apreciated im having a weird idle prob when i come to a stop or rev high while idleing. it die sometimes. been having to baby sit the gas. also any info on the maf also likr wheater it needs to be recirculated or not. if so is it recirculated to the stock place. ive recirculated it and seems to idle way better. throtle response and spool up time. just seeing what yall have to say thanks alot. blow it up for me with info. need it bad

ionz is offline the fuck just happened? Look at my dots!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBslangle View Post
    I am wondering about the recommended spark plug and gap for an RB20DET. I curently have NGK Iridium BKR6. I've been told I need BKR7's. Any info is appreciated.
    I'm having a weird idling problem when I come to a stop or rev high while idling. It dies sometimes. I've been having to baby sit the gas.
    Also any info on the MAF also like weather it needs to be recirculated or not. If so, is it recirculated to the stock place. I've recirculated it and seems to idle way better. Throttle response and spool up time is much improved.
    I'm just seeing what ya'll have to say. Thanks a lot. Please post as much information as possible, I'm in a dire need of it.
    fixed for grammar nazis and people who can't understand what the fuck he's talking about.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

BTW,
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=RB20DET+spark+plugs

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

google'd
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-tech...s-rb20det.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Memme View Post
    Sometimes I lift my wife... she's like... IDK - 140... I'd guess. I do push-ups sometimes on her - like - she spots me from below.

ok buddy.... ur good lol

Thread Information