Thread: CPA S13...Owned

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 CPA S13...Owned 
    To not thread jack Chris Arnold's Mother's post below this thread in the "exonerated" thread, I have moved this post to it's own thread. LOLOLOL's.

Ok update...I had to go to court as a witness and will speak about the events since mods banned the other guys that were involved for telling the truth.

I purchased the SR motor from Chris about a year ago and it was stolen from Dusty Dobbins. That is how I got drug into this. So I showed up for court on Tuesday this week to testify and once Chris saw me and my buddy which bought the motor from him (actual physical evidence not hearsay) they panic'd and didn't want us to testify. They cried and wanted to post pone it one more day. So we drove back to the Ham and then came back out to Douglasville again yesterday. This time when it was time to testify they decided before digging a bigger hole they wanted to make a plea bargain. There were more charges added to the case though from Tuesday. Chris decided to drive his illegally brought into the US R-32 Skyline to the courthouse and it got impounded. Vin's were not right on the car, paper work was screwed, and insurance was for a 240sx. To top it all off it had seats in it which were stolen and belonged to another witness in the courthouse there to testify, so he just walked out and said, those are my seats. R-32 gone. Chris won't tell where his other R-32 is though. Oh well, he lost one. So he pleaded guilty for driving a federally illegal car on the streets (skyline). Plead guilty to forgery (fake signed bill of sales which were photo copied signatures). Plead guilty to operating a chop shop (Dusty Dobbins' parted out two tone coupe). Plead guilty to theft by deception (selling me a stolen motor). Plead guilty to posession of stolen vehicle 3 counts (two other witnesses in the case which were in the court room and Dusty Dobbins). And after all that he was a little upset. His girlfriend was losing her mind. It was great. Screaming and crying out loud running out in the hall way and kicking the bench. He pleaded first offender and got a split five year sentence. He will actually serve 1-2 years in prison and then be on probation for the rest of the term. Next week we have a meeting to discuss restitution which won't start until he gets out of jail.

Oh and for the record, we had no contact with Chris Arnold through this whole process. I never contacted him back after purchasing a stolen motor from him a year ago and yet his mother has the audacity to approach the DA and ask him to tell us "It's over. Stay off our property and don't come by." LMAO! Seriously? We really want to come to his house? Wow. Amazing is all I have to say.

I hope he really does serve time on this run around.

1972 Datsun 510 SR
    1983 Datsun Maxima RB
    1981 Toyota Starlet 4K
    GARAGE ZERO FTW

southernjake is offline My 240 brokededed Men with guts attack those corners...
    Hahahaha I fought the law and the law won...

Speed costs money... how fast do you wanna go?

Quote Originally Posted by hellokouki View Post
    I will put a bullet in your fuckin head.

Sweet justice.
    - Peter -- 66 Le Mans - 89 240SX - 14 Juke Nismo RS --

Hope he has a few Monopoly games sitting at home, the Get out of jail free cards might help....

I just can't believe he was dumb enough to drive one of the R32's to court.

That's like dipping yourself in blood and steak juice before going swimming in shark infested waters!
    - Peter -- 66 Le Mans - 89 240SX - 14 Juke Nismo RS --

flip is offline What is power without control? 240Atlanta.com
    Always good to see justice get carried out... Glad you testified.

Sweet glad to hear he got what he deserved... Justice ftw !!! Haha

99 Camry - DD
    95 S14 - sold
    89 S13 - sold
    91 S13 - sold
    93 S13 Sr - sold
    95 S14 - sold
    95 S14 rb25 - sold
    98 S14 - In Rebirth
    03 Avalon- sold
    01 Xterra - sold
    13 Frs- sold

Awesome
    Allen
    www.masterpiecearms.com

Quote Originally Posted by ImRickJames View Post
    Yeah well like I said I love my music though so its gotta be over the top. I want it to sound like a fucking symphony is riding shotgun with me

Thread Information