Thread: Something to think about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Something to think about. 

Tinymoneypits.com the best forum to goto if your into anything radio control. Plus its local!

If you like this, vote AFSil80 for Moderator 2012. This message brought to you by Sig Sauer. The best in firearms.

haha

Yea, but like the broke-asses on this forum, he still lives with his parents.

Marty, now how can you tell that he stills lives with his parents. That could just be his office\hobby room.

Quote Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~ View Post
    Marty, now how can you tell that he stills lives with his parents. That could just be his office\hobby room.
    My XBOX is on my big TV in the living room. lololol

hahahahahahahahahahh!!!!! best ever!

Quote Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Marty View Post
    My XBOX is on my big TV in the living room. lololol

Good point, but it still doesnt disprove that it may be a hobby room\office.

So true. I hate how people still think social status is everyone's top priority. Idc what people think of me, I don't act like I'm better than anyone and I don't try to impress anyone. Don't get me wrong, I still take a good chance to make fun of someone I don't like every once in a while (people that watch Jersey shore to learn how to act like a D-bag, instead of to be entertained by D-bags). Urg. People that make fun of nice people who are just living life get on my nerves, and then I hurt their feelings when they say something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by PleadingBark View Post
    You guys are fucking idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamWill View Post
    I too am a fellow baller. Just the other day i purchased TWO arizona strawberry lemonades and they weren't even on sale.

At firstI was going to totally get deep and shit until the Mart pointed out the " hidden truth " of the matter. I would have to agree. if youve got the money to do that shit in your own house then you probably would have the shit on the big tv. THAT IS unless you have the over bearing wife that dont play that shit and has banished your D&D WoWface looking ass to the confines of your "imaginarium of an office.
    The difference between rebellion and revolution is how many people believe in it

Maybe a big tv isnt a huge priority?

Tinymoneypits.com the best forum to goto if your into anything radio control. Plus its local!

If you like this, vote AFSil80 for Moderator 2012. This message brought to you by Sig Sauer. The best in firearms.

Thread Information