Thread: Enthalpy + safc2(fine tune)

1. #1 Enthalpy + safc2(fine tune) 
    Ive been using enthalpy to tune my KA-T for the past 6 months. But ive recently changed my setup from 93oct to E85 so i had to send my ecu back to Martin(enthalpy) to get it re-tuned. And I drove around on my new E85 tune for about 2 weeks. And I decided to get my safc2 wired in to help fine tune with. But I couldnt figure out the correct maf sensor(safc2 setting) IN & OUT. Martin told me that 2 IN & 2 OUT is the correct setting since he already incorporated my z32 maf into my ecu tune. But the car wont idle/run with the 2 IN & 2 OUT, The closest match that ive found is 4 IN & 7 OUT. But the car still acts like it has a boost leak or something, It gain/loose power around the 2k rpm range, So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. My current setup is z32 maf, t3/t4, 850cc, fmic, exhaust, E85!!!!
    S14se=JN1AS4

2 in 2 out is what is required if your ECU is already tuned for a Z32 MAF. Assuming it is tuned for the Z32 MAF then you have some other issue, you wired the SAFC wrong or something else.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Late, Great Colonel Sanders.

I went through and performed a sensor check on the safc2 and it all came out to be correct. So now im pretty much lost.
    S14se=JN1AS4

safc's are shit anyways, take it off. If the car runs fine without it, which it should since it has an Enthalpy tune, then just leave it alone.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Late, Great Colonel Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Broke240 View Post
    safc's are shit anyways, take it off. If the car runs fine without it, which it should since it has an Enthalpy tune, then just leave it alone.
    My car didnt want to idle at first, thats the whole reason I decided to install the safc. I figured if I took a little fuel out there it would help the idle out. And it did help the idle out, but it screwed up my particial throttle...lol.
    S14se=JN1AS4

Thread Information