Thread: Login

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Login 
    I just might be a huge idiot...

But I have to login 5 times just so I can login! I asked a couple of other people who use this site and they said the same thing. Not sure if everyone knows or whatever but if not I hope this helps!
    ŠThe original derp makerŽ

hellfire is offline Killswitch Performance I made you a kouki but I eated it
    Click the "Rememer Me" button. It will log you in first try.

Tyler

The Bean is offline Wasabi***12398;***22823;* **12365;***12356;***12362 ;***37329;***12398;***284 18;***27969; Is that rod knock?
    I've done the "remmber me", it still makes me log in again when I hit forums..

What is customer service again?

I get that problem occasionally too. I'll login once I go to 240Atlanta, but it'll make me login again once I hit the forums. I always thought it was something with our network at work.

Tire is offline OMG REPS! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I have no cup holder
    I just spent like 10 minutes trying to log in... It kept saying thank you for logging in and it was supposed to automatically redirect me but never did... and i clicked the link that you are supposed to click when it says if it doesnt automatically redirect you then click here and nothing happened. But i got off the internet for a while and gave it a break then just tried again and it worked finally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

are your cookies turned on?

Quote Originally Posted by my_blue_blacktop View Post
    are your cookies turned on?

don't know what it means but it sounds kinky!
    Quote Originally Posted by gilby7887 View Post
    Jesus would want his car slammed.

LOL! It does sound kinky in a computer geek sort of way. Let me know if you can't figure out how to turn them on. I'll help you if you want.

eh
    it just does this on my cell phone
    it has something to do with what browser you are using / what cookie settings you have i believe

www.getfirefox.com

i will emphasize this link
    click
    shift -> keys
    ctrl-c
    click
    ctrl-v

HO DANG !
    www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com www.getfirefox.com

Thread Information